Dublin, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “The Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2021- The Patient Perspective – UK Edition – The Views of 111 Patient Groups” report added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The ‘Pharmaceutical Reputation’ Survey – UK Edition 2021 is now in its 10th year, two years after the Covid-19 pandemic. Between November 2021 and February 2022, the survey collected the views of 111 UK-based patient groups on the performance of the pharmaceutical industry in 2021.
The patient group responding to the “Pharmaceutical Company Reputation” survey is uniquely positioned to comment on the pharmaceutical industry’s performance during the pandemic. Patient groups are the only healthcare stakeholders who not only understand patient perceptions, but also network with all other stakeholders within the healthcare system.
Each company is profiled in the following ways:
- Number of UK patient groups of respondents familiar with and working for the company in 2021.
- UK patient group profiles of company-savvy respondents (number of patients reached, specialties and geographic coverage), 2021.
- Types of relationships the company has developed with respondents’ UK patient group partners, 2021.
- UK company performance in individual indicators of company reputation in 2021 – assessed by a UK patient group of respondents who are familiar with and work with companies.
- Relationships between 2021 competitors and UK patient group partners of the company’s respondents.
- The company’s overall UK ranking – 2021 vs. 2020, assessed by a UK patient group of respondents familiar with and working with the company.
- UK company rankings for each indicator – 2021 vs 2020, assessed by a UK patient group of company-savvy and collaborating respondents.
- Snapshot view: Company placement in UK company tier for each indicator (top tier, middle tier or bottom tier) as assessed by a UK patient group of respondents familiar with and working for the company in 2021 place to do.
- Overall ranking of companies in the UK from 2012 to 2021 – represented by the Patient Company Reputation Index (PCRI), a measure designed to standardize ranking data (differences in the number of companies skew the results). ).
- included in the historical analysis of Britain over various years). PCRI rankings are from 0 to 1, with 1 being the highest (highest rank) and are assessed by a UK patient group of respondents familiar with the company.
UK company ranking
- Top 3 UK pharma companies in 2021 ranked out of 21 by overall company reputation (as assessed by UK Patient Group of respondents familiar with the company): Pfizer, 1 1st place – Roche, 2nd place – AstraZeneca, 3rd place.
- The top three UK pharmaceutical companies in 2021 were ranked out of nine by overall company reputation (as assessed by a UK patient group of respondents working with them): Pfizer, 1st – AstraZeneca, 2nd – Janssen, 3rd.
- The top three UK ‘big pharma’ in 2021 were ranked out of the 13 ‘big pharma’ by overall company reputation by patient group): Pfizer, #1 – Roche, #2 – AstraZeneca, #3.
The report provides the following details:
- How analysts measure a pharmaceutical company’s reputation from a patient’s perspective.
- Headline results for the 2021 UK element of the Corporate Reputation survey.
- Companies included in the UK analysis for 2021.When
- Profiles of UK patient groups who are 2021 respondents.
21 Company Profiles, 2021
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Gilead Sciences
- Merck KGaA
- executive summary
- Relationship between UK patient groups and pharmaceutical companies, 2021
- UK industry-wide survey results, 2021
- Ranking of 21 UK pharmaceutical companies, 2021 vs 2020, assessed by UK patient group of company-savvy respondents
- Ranking of 9 UK pharmaceutical companies, 2021 vs 2020, assessed by UK patient group of respondents working with companies
- Ranking of 13 UK ‘big pharma’, 2021 vs 2020, assessed by UK patient group of company-savvy respondents
- Ranking of the 9 ‘big pharma companies’ in the UK, 2021 vs 2020, as assessed by a UK patient group of respondents working with companies
- 21 Company Profiles, 2021 (v. 2020)
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k1wcq5.
UK Company Pharma Rankings