st. LOUIS, April 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Stifel Financial Corporation (NYSE: SF) today announced the release of its first Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) report. .
Ronald J. Kruszewski, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said: “We are committed to continuing to move forward on ESG issues. For us, it is not only good for business, it is also right. We are proud to announce this as a meaningful step to share.”
Highlights of this year’s report include:
- As of December 31, 2021, Stifel manages and holds $5.2 billion in ESG assets.
- In 2021, Stifel employees have completed approximately 33,000 hours of compliance and ethics training.
- Stifel has underwritten over $1.9 billion in Community Reinvestment Act bonds.
- Stifel Bank & Trust Rates extraordinary It ranks in the top 10% of approximately 4,500 banks, and federal regulators evaluate it based on how well it meets its Community Reinvestment Act obligations.
- In 2021, Stifel employees around the world completed 2,625 volunteer hours and the company donated $6.63 million to local community organizations.
- Stifel worked with corporate travel partners to identify ways to reduce their environmental footprint and signed carbonfund.org, an organization that helps businesses and individuals offset their climate impact. The resulting initiative contributed a total of 13,500 tonnes of carbon offset by his Stifel in 2021.
Stifel 2021 ESG Report
Stifel company information
Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF) is a financial services holding company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri that conducts banking, securities and financial services businesses through several wholly owned subsidiaries. Stifel’s broker-dealer clients are served in the United States through Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, which includes the Eaton Partners business division. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.; Miller Buckfire & Co., LLC and Stifel Independent Advisors, LLC. We serve investors, professional money managers, corporations and local governments. Stifel Bank and Stifel Bank & Trust offer a wide range of consumer and commercial lending solutions. Stifel Trust Company, NA and Stifel Trust Company Delaware, NA provide trust and related services. For more information on Stifel, please visit the company’s website at www.stifel.com. See https://www.stifel.com/investor-relations/press-releases for global disclosures.
Stifel Investor Information Contact
Senior Vice President, Joel Jeffrey
(212) 271-3610 direct
Stifel Media Contact
Neil Shapiro, Head of Corporate Communications