ANDOVER, Mass., Oct. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI) (“MKS”), a global provider of advanced process enabling and productivity-enhancing technologies ) released its second annual report today. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) reports. Highlighting his commitment to ESG issues at MKS.
MKS President and CEO John TC Lee said: “Our commitment to working with our employees, customers, suppliers and communities to operate our business in an environmentally and socially responsible manner is unwavering.”
“Over the past few years, MKS’ business has evolved.With our recent acquisition of Atotech Limited, we continue to grow in a way that we believe will bring value to our stakeholders.There are many exciting developments underway at MKS. But one goal remains the same: to develop products that enable our customers to be more successful, our planet to be more sustainable, and our communities to be safer and more productive. .”
This report details the progress MKS has made towards meeting its key ESG goals. Highlights include:
- To protect MKS employees, other stakeholders and the environment, establish a formal Global MKS Management System for Environment, Health and Safety (MEHS). We are implementing this strong foundation of MKS corporate environmental, health and safety systems in a phased process across the organization towards 2026.
- Expand data collection for environmental metrics to cover more than 95% of total electricity usage in operation (excluding recently acquired Atotech).
- Expand our Scope 3 emissions disclosures and track additional Scope 3 categories (excluding our recently acquired Atotech) to understand the impact of emissions across our value chain.
- Expanded Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) focused training to all employees worldwide.
- Setting DE&I goals for executives.
- Conducted a global employee compensation analysis to bring employees a fair wage.
- We rolled out our first annual Global Employee Engagement Survey with promising results in several key categories.
The report is available here and has been prepared in accordance with Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) standards.
almost MKS instrument
MKS Instruments, Inc. enables technology that transforms our world. We provide foundational technology solutions for leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing, advanced electronics, and specialized industrial applications. We apply our broad scientific and engineering capabilities to improve instrumentation, subsystems, systems, process control solutions, and process performance, optimize productivity, and contribute to many of the world’s leading technology and industrial companies. create specialty chemical technologies that enable unique innovations in Our solutions are key to addressing the challenges of miniaturization and complexity in advanced device manufacturing by enabling increased power, speed and enhanced functionality for optimized connectivity. Our solutions are also critical to meet the ever-increasing performance requirements of a variety of specialized industrial applications. For additional information, please visit www.mks.com.
MKS contact address:
Vice President of Investor Relations
Phone: (978) 557-5180
Senior Director, Marketing Communications
Phone: (630) 995-6384
Tom Davis / Jeremy Fielding
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org