DUBLIN, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ‘Technical Advancements in Floating Solar Technology’ Report Added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The study covers a technical landscape of FSPV, key innovations, and R&D activities in the FSPV industry.
The Technology Landscape analyzes key components unique to FSPV, such as floating supports, anchoring and mooring systems, and offshore cable routes.
This section also describes innovations in solar tracking systems for floating solar power plants. This report covers drivers, constraints, and growth opportunities for adopting FSPV.
Population growth is driving up land acquisition costs, which poses challenges for the traditional onshore solar industry. Floating photovoltaic (FSPV), also known as floating power, does not require land and will play a major role in the renewable industry in the coming years. FSPVs float in bodies of water such as reservoirs, hydroelectric dams, artificial lakes, industrial or water treatment plants, and lagoons.
Another benefit of FSPV is that it saves water in bodies of water by preventing evaporation. Water scarcity will intensify in the next decade. Technologies aimed at saving water will therefore receive a great deal of attention.
1. Strategic Imperative
- Why is growth becoming more difficult?
- strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on the floating solar industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- research method
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of analysis
- growth driver
- growth suppression
3. Floating Solar: Technical Analysis
- Introduction of Floating Solar Technology
- Components of a typical floating solar power plant
- Analysis of floating supports
- Anchors help achieve stability for floating solar during water level fluctuations
- Secure cable routing to ensure consistent power transmission from the floating solar platform to the onshore grid
- Automating Sun Tracking Improves Floating Solar Plant Efficiency
4. Companies to watch
- Deployment of efficient floating solar power plants using prefabricated floats
- Floating solar solutions covering the complete value chain
- Construction Solutions for High Performance Floating Solar Power Plants
- Patented polymer membrane-based floating solar system
- Liquid Solar Array (LSA) Technology to Facilitate Floating Solar Plant-Based Concentrated Photovoltaics (CSP)
5. IP Analysis of Floating Solar Power Patent Status
- South Korea Leads R&D Activities in Floating Solar Power Over the Last 3 Years
6. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Integration of Floating Solar Power Plants and Hydro Power Plants
- Growth Opportunity 2: Deploying FSPV in High Solar Irradiance Areas to Increase Economic Viability
- Growth Opportunity 3: Hybrid Floating Solar Power Integrated with Other Ocean Energy Technologies
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ya8sph.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.