DUBLIN, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ‘Additive Manufacturing Will Revolutionize the Future of the Construction Industry’ Report Added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
This analysis provides an in-depth analysis of the benefits of adopting additive manufacturing. It also discusses the current status and impact of additive manufacturing technologies in the construction industry.
Additive manufacturing (AM) technology has experienced considerable technological growth in recent years. This technology is playing a key role in transforming several industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and oil and gas. Due to the advantages of AM technology, it is currently attracting a great deal of attention from the construction industry.
The construction industry uses additive manufacturing to build homes and structures faster and more sustainably. Polyjet and powder inkjet printing techniques are used to design and model miniature concepts of structures and buildings, and in some cases, rapid prototyping.
This report provides information on the following topics:
- Growth opportunity analysis
- drivers and restraints
- Recent innovations and stakeholder activity
- Patent analysis
- Key Player Profiles
- material analysis
- cost analysis
- technology comparison analysis
1. Strategic Imperative
- Why is growth becoming more difficult?
- Factors weighing on growth
- strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on Additive Manufacturing Technologies in the Construction Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- research method
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of analysis
- technology segmentation
- The main achievement is to develop a sustainable ecosystem in the construction industry
3. Technology landscape
- An overview of AM’s impact on the construction industry
- Patent Analysis of the 3D Printed Construction Industry
- growth driver
- growth suppression
- Analysis of current trends in 3D printing for the construction industry
4. 3D Printing in the Construction Industry: Evaluating Key Materials
- Materials used primarily for 3D printing in the construction industry
5. 3D Printing in the Construction Industry: Cost Assessment
- Cost Analysis of Conventional and Additive Manufacturing Technologies in the Construction Industry
6. 3D Printing in the Construction Industry: A Technology Comparison
- Construction Technology Comparison: Conventional vs. Offsite and Onsite 3DP
7. Stakeholder activities
8. Company Profile
- WASP Srl, Italy
- COBOD International A/S, Denmark
- CyBe Construction BV, Netherlands
- Apis Coe, USA
- Azure Print Homes, USA
9. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Sustainable Construction
- Growth Opportunity 2: Infrastructure Expansion
- Growth Opportunity 3: Shorter Cycle Times and Lower Construction Costs
- Technical Readiness Level (TRL): Explained
11. Next steps
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k9vs5h.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.