LONDON, June 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — COP26 emphasized the need for both private and public money to fund technologies for a low-carbon economy. All financial decisions must take climate into consideration. Central banks and regulators will need to ensure financial systems are resilient to the impacts of climate change, and ESG will be factored into all investment decisions. As of 2021, all financial market participants operating within the EU are required to have her SFDR (Sustainable Financial Disclosure Regulation). With ESG reporting expected in 2022, the creation of the International Sustainability Standards Board clarifies his confusing world of ESG disclosure. A company that does not disclose ESG performance will face pushback from shareholders who increasingly demand that the company comply with his ESG standards.
The Tech, Media, & Telecom (TMT) Predictions market research report from GobalData Plc identifies the top 30 themes that will impact the TMT industry in 2022. Their competitive position in key themes that disrupt their sector.
Selection subject Technology Theme affect TMT Meindustry
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- cyber security
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- quantum computing
- cloud computing
- Software Defined Everything (SDE)
- space economy
- Industry 4.0
- Consumer IoT (Consumer IoT)
- smart city
- ambient commerce
- future mobility
- health tech
- Social media
- cloud gaming
For more insight into the tech themes influencing, TMT industry, Download a free report sample
Selection subject macro economy T.heme affect TMT Meindustry
- COVID-19 (new coronavirus infectious disease)
- future of work
For more information, macro economy Themes impacting the TMT industry, Download a free report sample
Selection subject regulation Themes affecting TMT Meindustry
For more information, regulation Themes impacting the TMT industry, download fresample e-report
TMT prediction market 〇Overview
|technology theme||Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cyber Security, Metaverse, Augmented Reality (AR), Quantum Computing, Cloud Computing, Software Defined Everything (SDE), 5G, Space Economy, Robotics, Industry 4.0, Consumer IoT (Consumer IoT), Smart city, ambient commerce, fintech, cryptocurrency, battery, future mobility, healthtech, edtech, social media, cloud gaming, streaming|
|Macroeconomic theme||ESG, COVID-19, future of work, geopolitics, China, M&A|
|Regulatory theme||data privacy|
TMT prediction market report range
- An analysis of the 30 most important themes affecting the TMT sector. Technology, Macroeconomics and Regulation He falls into three groups. These include ESG, Metaverse, AI, Future of Work, and Data Privacy.
- A series of quantitative and qualitative forecasts for each theme in 2022, including market forecasts. Infographics are provided on each subject to justify key predictions, using survey results and data from GlobalData’s patent, job, deal, company filing, and social media analytics databases. Winners and losers are identified for each theme using data from thematic scorecards driven by GlobalData’s proprietary thematic methodology.
- Summary of 2021 M&A deals. His 2022 acquisition target predictions in 17 subsectors and themes across the hardware, software and services, and internet and media sectors.
Reason to buy
- Prepare for future success by investing in the most important technical, regulatory and macroeconomic themes in the TMT industry. Informed by GlobalData analysts to provide recommendations on actions to take to improve your position on each subject.
- We source key vendors for the most disruptive themes in the TMT industry from our winner list and narrow down potential partner candidates based on their areas of expertise.
- By understanding which companies are most advanced in the themes that will determine their future success in the TMT industry, you can quickly identify attractive investments.
- Access GlobalData’s market sizes and forecasts prepared by analysts in technology, healthcare, automotive, retail, banking, aerospace, defense and security to quantify global sales opportunities for disruptive technology services.
- Gain a competitive edge in the future of the TMT industry by reading this report in conjunction with another multi-thematic report, Tech, Media, & Telecom Themes 2022 (organized by sector).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Main technology theme influence of Technology, media, telecom industry?
Key technology themes impacting the TMT industry are Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity, Metaverse, Augmented Reality (AR), Quantum Computing, Cloud Computing, Software Defined Everything (SDE), 5G, Space Economy, Robotics, Industry 4.0, and the Internet for Consumers. of Things (Consumer IoT), smart cities, ambient commerce, fintech, cryptocurrencies, batteries, future mobility, healthtech, edtech, social media, cloud gaming, streaming.
What is Selection subject macro economy theme influence of Technology, media, telecom industry?
Key macroeconomic themes impacting the TMT industry are ESG, COVID-19, future of work, geopolitics, China and M&A.
what teeth of Selection subject regulation theme influence of Technology, media, telecom industry?
A major regulatory theme impacting the TMT industry is data privacy.
- Tech Poll, Q1 2022 – Thematic Surveys – click here
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Sentiment Survey, Q1 2022 – Thematic Surveys – click here
- Metaverse – Theme Research – click here
- Top Technology Patents by Theme 2017-2021 – Research by Theme – click timeEh
- GlaxoSmithKline – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series – click here
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics and insights for the world’s largest industries. In an increasingly fast-changing, complex and uncertain world, it is more difficult than ever for organizations and decision makers to anticipate and navigate the future. This is why GlobalData’s mission is to help clients decipher the future and benefit from faster, more informed decision-making. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for reliable, timely and actionable intelligence. Our solutions are designed to provide an everyday edge for professionals within enterprises, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies.
Head of PR EMEA
+44 (0)207 936 6400