NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com is pleased to announce the release of its report ‘ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) in Wealth Management – A Thematic Research’ – https://www. reportlinker.com/p06328141/?utm_source=GNW
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is no longer just a buzzword. This theme has significant implications for the broader financial services industry, especially the wealth management sector.
Globally, HNW investors allocate an average of 26% of their financial assets to ESG investment products. But Wealth makes a big difference in his manager’s ESG commitments.
According to the 2021 Global Wealth Managers Survey, 51% of wealth managers in the HNW space have ESG proposals. This percentage jumps to 87% for him in the UK, but drops to just 23% in New Zealand.
– 82% of wealth managers expect the proportion of financial client assets allocated to ESG investing to increase over the next 12 months.
– High net worth investors choose ESG investing for a variety of reasons. However, the consideration of return on investment is the biggest factor.
– Younger generations are more open to ESG investing. Taking the UK as an example, 75% of consumers in their 20s consider sustainable investing ‘very important’ or ‘somewhat important’.
– High net worth investors expect sophisticated ESG propositions. Globally, 73% of his wealth managers agree that HNW investors expect his ESG products to be positively applied, rather than negative screening strategies.
Reason to buy
– Learn about the size of the ESG market and understand HNW demand patterns in each country.
– Understand the differences in attitudes towards ESG between HNWIs and individual investors.
– Learn about product preferences in ESG areas.
– Learn about the growing relevance of current compliance issues and greenwashing, and the impact these factors have on wealth managers.
– Understand what your competitors are doing in the ESG space through various case studies.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06328141/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.