A dynamic, diverse board of talented leaders supports a search company with global reach
Updated: November 2, 2022
NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2022 (Newswire.com) –
Executive search firm Ellig Group has announced the formation of an advisory board of 10 highly respected CEOs and directors from various industries and non-profit organizations. Emphasizing DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) in its executive searches, board assignments, and leadership coaching practices, the firm seeks to broaden the reach of its strategic vision and promote its mission through a diverse workforce. We convened a board meeting with background and perspective. Diversity in leadership across businesses and non-profit organizations.
Ellig Group CEO Janice Ellig appreciates the expert guidance and insight of the Advisory Board. She said, “This incredible board, chaired by Truette Tate, furthers our vision of enhancing our corporate culture and good corporate governance, along with a more diverse executive in senior-level roles and board positions. I am honored to do so.”
The Advisory Board’s announcement reflects Ellig Group’s continued commitment to staying ahead of the curve at DEI and providing the best service and products to its customers. Its board members are recognized for their extraordinary professional achievements, thoughtful leadership, and philanthropic efforts to improve communities around the world.
Members of the Advisory Board are:
- Toret Tate — Board Chairs: Ellig Group, TLC Lions, Reference Point, Thinkably and Medicus. DEVClever Director. Former Chairman, QBE NA
- Priscilla Sims Brown — President, CEO, Director, Amalgamated Bank
- David Chun — Founder and CEO of Equilar Group
- Cindy Jamison — Chairman of the Board of Tractor Supply Company and Big Lots, Inc. Director of The OPD Corporation and Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Maurice Jones — CEO of OneTen
- Tony Leatherberry — Director of Zoetis Inc., Direct Digital Holdings, Inc., and American Family Insurance
- Chris Perry — President, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Nicole Sandford — Aspira Women’s Health President, CEO, Director
- Myrna Soto — Founder and CEO of Apogee Executive Advisors LLC. Director of CMS Energy Corporation, TriNet Group, Inc., Popular, Inc., Spirit Airlines, Inc.
- Cassie Higgins Victor — President and CEO of Centera Corporation. Director of Conduent Incorporated.Former Director of Best Buy Co., Ltd.
About Elig Group
Tracing its lineage to the legacy company Gould McCoy, founded in 1977, Ellig Group is a woman-owned and led search company with a longstanding reputation for advancing women and underrepresented groups. I have. Recognized for her high-touch search process, exceptional professional network, and her significant track record of driving equality in C-suites and boardrooms for over 20 years.
Source: Elig Group