NEW YORK, Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cowen Inc. (NASDAQ:COWN) (“Cowen” or the “Company”) today announced it has been named a winner of “Best ESG Research” by ESG Investing Did. Awards 2022 are the world’s premier awards for excellence in environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings, funds and products.
Produced by ESG Investing Magazine, the 3rd Annual ESG Investing Awards were judged by an independent panel of industry and academic experts. This award recognizes the most impactful products, funds and initiatives that actively contribute to the integrity, adoption and success of ESG investing.
Robert Fagin, Director of Research at Cowen, said: “This mission is rooted in our core values of ESG and sustainability and drives our desire to have a broad positive impact both internally and externally. We are honored to be recognized and look forward to pushing the boundaries of existing ESG research while making a meaningful contribution to the continued focus on sustainable investing around the world. ”
Cowen’s research team is made up of over 60 senior analysts covering over 975 securities in a variety of industries.
Matthew Clements, editor of ESG Investing, said: Also, a new line of his ESG funds has blossomed, significantly expanding the volume and range of ESG research and product offerings. This is a trend that will continue as ESG becomes more embedded in investment mandates globally and sustainability issues move to the forefront of investor priorities. Thank you to all the judges and congratulations to the winners and finalists. ”
ESG Investing is part of Global Markets Media, a UK-based financial media company, providing research, conferences and training to trading and investment professionals around the world.
About Cowen’s ESG & Sustainability Research
- Cowen is the first major Wall Street company to include company-specific ESG scores on the cover of its research report. For more information on this initiative, please visit https://www.cowen.com/about/esg-scores/.
- Cowen analysts Marc Bianchi, Thomas Boyes, Gabe Daoud, David Deckelbaum, Jason Gabelman, Brian Holland, and Jeff Osborne and their teams focus on alternative energy (such as solar and wind), battery technology, biofuels and renewable fuels. , electric vehicles and mobility technology, electric vehicle charging, industrial gas and equipment, lithium and rare earth materials, smart grids, sustainable food and agriculture.
- Additionally, in 2021, Cowen expanded the Washington Research Group to hire John Miller, who is dedicated to analyzing ESG and sustainability policy, regulation, and law. Cowen’s Washington Research Group consistently ranks in independent surveys as one of his leading providers of policy analysis for institutional investors.
- Through Cowen’s flagship research service, the Ahead Of The Curve® series, Cowen analysts have produced numerous reports focused on ESG and sustainability. energy transition.
- Cowen hosts a number of sector events at the center of discussions between investors and innovative companies, including the Mobility Disruption Conference, Industrial Technology, Robotics & Sustainability Conference and Annual Energy Conference. Cowen also hosts an ongoing conference call series focused on the energy transition.
About Kowen Co., Ltd.
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services company that operates through two business segments: broker-dealers and investment management. The Company’s Broker-Dealer segment provides investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing and commission management services. Cowen’s Investment Management division offers actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen Inc. focuses on providing our customers with value-added features that enable them to perform well. Founded in 1918, the company is headquartered in New York and has offices around the world. For more information, visit Cowen.com.
© 2022, COWEN INC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COWEN AND COMPANY, LLC: MEMBERS FINRA, NYSE, SIPC
646 569 5897
Global Markets Media Limited
+44 (0) 1483 573150